2011年12月8日星期四

V2CIGS High End Electronic Cigarette Starter Kits Review

I looked at the V2CIGS lower-end electronic cigarette starter kits in a previous review. In this review, I'll look at the more expensive kits -- The V2 Couples Kit and the V2 Ultimate Kit. I'm a huge fan of smoking electronic cigarettes and have been looking at all of the different brands to find the best option for me. I'll start with the couples kit, currently priced at $139.95. The couples kit comes with four rechargeable batteries of your choice, meaning you can either get automatic or manual batteries. The difference is an automatic battery smokes automatically. A manual battery has a button on the side that allows you to manually smoke as little or as much vapor as you like. I prefer automatic batteries because they don't have the button and it's more like smoking at traditional tobacco cigarette because you don't have to fiddle with pressing the button down as you smoke, but if you're a fan of manual batteries rc flying shark you can get Flying angry bird them with this kit.Also included in the couples kit, you'll find two USB chargers, two wall outlet chargers, and twenty cartridges in the flavor and nicotine strength of your choice. As you can probably tell from the name, the couples kit is really two kits, one for each person in the couple. The biggest downsides to me with this kit are -- number one, my other half doesn't smoke electronic cigarette so it wouldn't work for me and -- air angry bird number two, you don't get a car charger or a carry case with this kit. Those are both incredibly important to me so I'll move on to the ultimate kit.Currently priced at $149.95, the ultimate kit is the most expensive starter kit offered by V2CIGS. This kit includes three rechargeable batteries of your choice, one USB charger, one wall outlet charger, one car charger, one carry case, one charging case, 25 cartridges in your choice of flavor and nicotine strength, and one V2 Power-Cig, which remote controlled flying shark is an electronic cigarette you can only smoke when plugged into a USB outlet. I guess the V2 Power-Cig is only really useful if you like to smoke while working on your computer.While this kit offers everything I would need for electronic cigarette smoking, there's one thing I don't like, even though it's cosmetic. The cartridges are bright colors like bright green, bright blue, bright pink, and more. This doesn't appeal to me since I prefer the look of a traditional tobacco cigarette.

没有评论:

发表评论